Thursday, May 1, 2008

Christ is Risen!

Okay, I know this blog needs a major update right now. For instance, the Nativity Fast is long over and I should change that icon. However, we underwent a very interesting Holy Week this year....we found out we have bedbugs (got it from another apartment in our complex) and have spent most of Holy and Bright weeks packing up all of our belongings. I suppose this is what I get for skipping my Lenten/Spring housecleaning this year! You can check out all the gruesome details of the move on my family blog: http://torgusborg.blogspot.com/.

One of the interesting things happening is that they will be freezing our computer to kill any possible breeding of the bugs in the keyboard. So blogging will not be happening much, to say the least. However, I promise when I return that this blog will get some renewed attention. Ok?

Until then:

Christ is risen from the dead! And by His death has He trampled death! And unto those in the tombs, He has granted life!

No comments: